Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Player for Yandex.Music

• Player for Yandex.Music. I like the player feature and would love to listen to my Yandex.Music playlists using it.

• @okumo You are not alone. +1 from my side, but read other posts/requests first, please. There're a lot of other similar requests where you could leave your vote in. Do not multiply identical "feature requests".

• @pavelopdev I can't find another Yandex.Music topic. Other music services requests are similar in a sense but still don't include what I would like to see. Doesn't it makes sense to create separate topics for different services to see which ones are more demanded?

• @okumo Well, it does not. I have despondent feelings we will achieve nothing, playing Cat and Mouse with Opera in Suggestions and feature requests (SFR) playground. You can and you may write whatever you want, but I'm afraid the SFR chapter is sort of relief valve only. You will get no feedback, you will receive no yes or no in return, you will hear neither thanks, nor damn you (aka how dare you) - this users space is a perfect void or echo chamber (if someone will step in and support you with +1). Do not expect to be a player in sorta beauty contest. Likes are banished (good) as no one will care what is more demanded. We, I mean - you and many others (me too) - are constantly tossing a coin with small hope we will win new Opera feature. That's how it goes on here. Try it, but without illusions.