Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Syncing tabs

• I have syncing set, and was hoping that the open pages would sync across devices. What I am seeing is that the workspaces are synced, but not the pages in the workspaces. However, I do see that my second computer can see the pages open on the first computer if I press the dropdown button on the top right of the screen.
    Is there a way for the pages to open in each tab on the second computer as well?
    Also, can extensions be synced across computers?
    Thanks! I am brand new to Opera and trying to master it slowly but surely!

• @Shekala You can type opera://activity in address bar to see opened tabs from other devices.

• so it doesn't really sync the tabs?

• @Shekala It does sync the tabs but it doesn't put the tabs together wit the current ones.

• @leocg Hi, sorry to sound dense, but I am still confused. Essentially, I just would like to know if there is a way for my all computers logged into my Opera account to not only sync the Workspaces, but the actual opened tabs in each Workspace. What I am experiencing now is that the Workspaces appear on my second computer, but not the actual tabs in those Workspaces. Any clarification would be appreciated. Thank you!

• @Shekala Sorry, I don't know how workspaces syncing works. Maybe someone will be able to answer.

• @Shekala I'm already wondering why this sync logic is not available. For me it makes no sense to sync only the workspaces without tabs.

are there any Plans to support this Synchronisation?

• @Shekala
    I also wonder why the tabs within a workspace are not synchronized! For me it makes no sense to synchronize only the workspaces without tabs.

Is there any way to synchronize the open tabs in a workspace on all devices? Or is this option planned?