Opera 65.0.3459.0 developer update
mkmllr last edited by
This commenting system is awful, especially the lack of structure (tree view)!
andrew84 last edited by
The 'new commenting mechanism' just will kill interest to the blog. If I don't mistake, the blog is much more visitable than forum for bug reporting (including Opera team feedback).
burnout426 last edited by
Scrolling with mouse (with right-side of trackpad at least) on the opera://settings page only works once. Trying to scroll again fails until you reload the page.
sgunhouse Moderator last edited by
@burnout426 With a scrollwheel on a mouse (well, actually trackball, but I'm sure software can't tell the difference) it works for a short while then stops. Clicking on Basic (in the left column) always makes it work again, which probably means the Home key would also. Not sure what determines when it stops working ... it is not a fixed location nor is it time.
ganesanrajesh last edited by
can you give support to widewinecdm in opera linux? I could not watch amazon prime and netflix ...
firuz-u7 last edited by
When you want to add a bookmark and click to select the folder appears two scrolls and you have to scroll to find the button is ready:
Please fix it.
You need to have more than ten sub folders to appear two scrolls.
And Will 2 sidebars be combined in Opera like Opera GX?
Roney last edited by
I'm on a website with a simple morphing page transition effect where an SVG path gets morphed into another while the current page moves up, and they use CSS Flexbox and CSS variables, but on my browser they aren't working. My Opera, version is 63.0.3368.94 - any update to that or on the newer version?
matrixlord last edited by
@leocg: again, stopped working.
ralf-brinkmann last edited by ralf-brinkmann
1.) Opera-doh enabled, but does not work. Not connected.
2.) Heart icon does not store wanted image in speed dials. Try the pizza image here: https://www.lieferando.de/pizzeria-gianluca.
3.) Return to last active tab when closing a page does not work properly, especially when you open a page by clicking a link in an external program, for example in a newsletter in your e-mail program, a link in the usenet client, a clickable link in a pdf file and so on. In all these cases the tab on the far right is shown instead of the last active one.
juhurus last edited by
I only get a dark grey blank page when clicking on a link to open a PDF. That is happening for the last 3 or 4 versions.
ralf-brinkmann last edited by
I use the shortcuts "1" and "2" for cycling through my tabs.
On https://www.pairidaiza.eu/en#pairi-daiza-resort I can not use them, nothing happens.
I went back to the previous version 65.0.3454.0: No problem!
The same with cloudflare and the test page: With 3454 no problem.
artexjay last edited by
Ordered by Priority (I will keep posting this till each and every one of these are fixed)
- Bug two finger scroll randomly stops working in Opera seems mainly in Opera's settings page.
- Remove restrictions on default search engines.
- Fix your goddamn quick access pane!
- Make instant search use user's default search engine. Google sucks.
- Unify Sidebar with the defunct sidepanel and actually give it a dedicated purpose. No double icons for download, and settings. Be Consistent by consistent i mean put easy setup there as well.
- Enhance your pop-out video, it's lacking compared to Yandex
- Actually try to finalize your terrible Reborn UI. This is going so slow you make MS with Windows 10's inconsistency look good!
- Enhance your adblocker to block better, there are a few sites where ads come through, while with other adblockers with exact same filters they don't