Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera Android browser should support Opera extensions

• Opera developers, please support extensions on Opera Android browser (as Firefox android browser already supports).

Many useful extensions that we, users, use on the desktop, could be used on the mobile.

For example: I use uBlock Origin to access news websites with paywall (on opera desktop). The default adblocker for the Opera android app is not enough for websites with paywall.

Other example: I use SaveFrom.net extension to download video and music from YouTube.com and other websites on Opera desktop. I cannot use it in Opera android browser.

So please support Opera extensions on Opera android browser.

• @pinportal i agree with you, it would be great to see. I would like to view pdf files in my android opera browser and instead asking developers to add this feature i could simply download it from opera extensions webshop

• I would like to see a more robust experience on mobile, which includes extensions. These days, phones are powerful enough for pretty much everything a standard user needs, so why not browser extensions. Come on, Google or Opera!