Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

StartPage Search Engine

• Hallelujah ... forget google please, or at least make Startpage a legit option in the search engine drop down list, not merely a custom half functioning option. IT IS A TRUE Viable AAlternative . Google is even more patronizing than my great grandmother, its cynical ads border on personalized insults when they're not being an utter distraction and don't get me started over language settings , i'm almost bold from yanking at my hair in despair a hundred times a day it asks if i'm sure i know where i am , can you believe it .In fact i'm contemplating suing them for psychological abuse , and cultural marginalization.
    'but you asked me ten minutes ago if i was sure i wanted to read the damn page in english ,The genius engine bot comes with built in gps sensors but will refuse to accept that people, especially in this day'and age move around and there are more than a handful of expats, minorities, latin speaking reclusive monks you get the picture ... Startpage has brought me the peace i longed for ,it comes with built in proxy , cache , optional suggestions that actually work , try turning them off on google , no chance simply because they use it for machine learning ... i presume . Anyways somebody ought to push em off their perch , Startpage can sure replace em if not for cloud services certainly for a quite search.

• I gave up on that approach and added shortcuts to other search engines on the Speed Dial. If I want to search, I open a new tab to get Speed Dial and click the link that I want to use.