Wacom and Opera (49.0.2725.34)

• I can't mark text anymore. I have issiues with the tablet since a couple of updates, but now it's the worst. This new Blue Drop is braking my Intuos... The behavior is like for an touchscreen... not desktop PC

• Blue drop? Is that the pointer used for the pen? That sounds quite silly, I may have to dig out my old tablet and see - I never used it that much.

• the Blue Drop is to mark a segment of text to select and copy/past. Like on a standalone Tablet which you have to operate by fingertip.
    With the mouse I can select text. It does not work with Wacom Tablet

• @moebiusopera try selecting the tex while pressing the side button on your stylus. I have a Surface Pro 2 (wacom digitizer) and thats what happens to me. Other problem i have is that i can't resize or move the pop-up window of a video, neither i can resize or move the area i want to capture with the new Snapshot tool. Can you try that and tell me if is an issue with your tablet too? thanks.

• Yes, I can highlight text by pressing the button, but it goes also back to the last page. Not great...
    Don't know pop-up videos, but the same issue with the snapshot tool.
    Nothing changed with the update from today

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.