Can I make the default spell check better in Opera?

• I recently switched to Opera as my default browser.
    Everything is great except for the built in Spell checker.

I have used Opera and Chrome side by side for 3 months now and I often compared the Opera and Chrome built in spell check.
    Opera's is definitively inferior to Chrome's.

For many misspelled words Opera gave me a single alternative, often wrong.
    If I took the same same text to Chrome, its spell checked would give me more alternate spellings which usually included the correct one.

Incidentally, I am writing this on Opera Neon, and the spell checker seems to be better than on regular Opera.

Could it be something I did wrong in the settings? I write in 3 languages (English, Italian and Spanish) so I have those 3 languages checked. On Opera Neon, for now, I only have English as default since I have just downloaded it.

Additionally, in Chrome I have the option to turn on a Google service that often finds words spelled correctly but used out of context. There doesn't seem to be a similar option for Opera.

I'd appreciate any tips or tricks to improve my spelling option in Opera. I like the browser better than Chrome except for the spell checker. I am a really bad speller (but at least, I can make mistakes in 3 languages).

Thank you.

• There is nothing much that you can do.

• No solution to offer but I concur with conticreative's post.. Opera's spell check leaves much to be desired.
    There are a number of words that Opera will identify as "wrong" but are indeed spelled correctly..

Ad Hominem for example. I get that is 2 words.. but 'Hominem' is spelled correctly. I have tried "add to dictionary" a number of times.. and even as I type this out - Opera is telling me it's spelled wrong. There are a ton of examples of this.. It's infuriating.. Spelling is NOT my strong suite, so when I try to use Opera's suggestions, frequently they are wrong and I end up copy/pasting the word in question into a search engine (or highlighting the word, Right Click and Search).. which never fails to provide the correct spelling.

New to these forums, but if I could suggest a fix for a future release - PLEASE fix this!! or at least allow users to import their own "dictionaries" and make sure Opera correctly reference it.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.