3 huge problems with Opera

1. dragging a tab into another window/tabs cluster is a pain in the ass. the window doesnt react until after the 5th, 6th attempts!

2. the re-open most recently closed tabs option has a huge bug in it. since that option only works within the same window u closed a tab from. so if u closed an entire cluster of tabs, which happens often, Opera browser offers no ways to recover those tabs. poor engineering.

3. for some strange reasons beyong sane ppl's grasp, Opera has this weird tab ordering thing for when one uses the ctrl-tab to skip thru tabs within a window. WHY? instead of moving one tab to the right with each ctrl-tab input, Opera decides to show u a pop-up menu with the list of tabs and it screws the order of the tab, when u press ctrl-tab once, it moves to the next tab on the right, when u press ctrl-tab again, it moves back to the previous one!!! again, WHY!

• dragging a tab into another window/tabs cluster is a pain in the ass. the window doesnt react until after the 5th, 6th attempts!

No problems here, I can drag a tab kinda easily.

and it screws the order of the tab

Do you have 'Cycle tabs in most recently used order' enabled by chance?

• adding another one. Opera sometimes crashes and when i re-open, non of the last session tabs are opened and i just get a blank new tab. in other words, there are 100s of tabs organized into 8 or 9 windows that i just completely lost. When google chrome crashes, it never ever loses the last session!

• Why don't you try "Continue where I left off" in Settings?

• Apparently he did. Still, you should be able to recover it from the tabs menu.

• nope, tabs menu was empty when it reloaded.

• Check Menu > History.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.