:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera desktop bookmarks bar behviour on Mac

• Hi all,

Simple question, is there a way for bookmarks bar on Opera Mac to work as it works for Chrome (and by the way Firefox also)
    I mean the following:

• I click on a folder on the bookmarks bar
    • When browsing on another folder on bookmarks bar, then it open automatically the new folder.

Instead of this, on opera, I need to click to close the folder which is open, and then need to click again to open the new folder ?

If not, would it be possible to add such parameters ?

• No idea on how to fix this ?

• Could I suggest an option to have this ?

• That's what Suggestions Box is for.

• To open another folder on the bookmarks toolbar, you have to use two clicks instead of one. Not that great a problem.

• Not a great problem yes, but in Chrome or Firefox, I don't have to do two clicks instead of none...
    And in Opera on Windows, I don't have to either, that's why my comment. Why is there a difference of behaviour between Mac and Windows ?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.