Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Opera 20 won't save pages

• Nither Opera nor Opera Beta will save pages after the newer update. I have the download folder set at default (Download).

They say that the page saved but I can't find the pages anywhere, even after a system-wide deep search.

This is on two phones runing Android 4.2.2. An LG G2 and a Samsung Galaxy S 3.

They also crash a lot then boot up saying "Optimizing Update."

• After you save a page by pressing the + button and choosing "Save for offline" you should have a "Saved Pages" Speed Dial folder containing the page you saved. It's working for me in Opera Beta 21 and Opera 20 on an LG G2 running stock JellyBean.

• Thank you. Do you know where the pages are saved? I like to transfer them to my pc & tablet to read later.

Thanks again.

• Did you ever figure where the pages are saved? I have the a similar problem; I need to view the saved pages on PC. Previously I'd be able to view pages I saved on my phone on the PC by opening the mhtml files on my PC. I'm using a nexus 5.

• You'd need root access.

/data/data/com.opera.browser/app_opera/saved_pages/