Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera
  • Yes, that's right

• Hey, what did I do?!?
    I was just glad that a forum moderator acknowledged it as a bug. This isn't some random forum, it's Opera's forum, so the moderator must have some kind of (at least indirect) communication with the developers so that he/she could report the bug. I never asked from leocg to fix it him/herself!

u don't have to be sarcastic and rude. I had an issue and posted it on the official forum to get some help, simple as that.

Here you can see the Badges:

Opera Employee - Moderator - Server Monkey (Poster in OPresto forums)

Do not be angry @Ghadhika, it was just a joke for Leocg :jester:
    🍺

• Here you can see the Badges:

That one needs to de updated. 🙂

• Here you can see the Badges:

That one needs to de updated. 🙂

What do you mean?

• What do you mean?

He is no longer an Opera employee and, I guess, also not a mod here currently.

• :eek:

Since Opera sold I guess... >> <<

• Since Opera sold I guess... >> <<

No, it was before that.

• 😕
    ... Well, getting back to the subject. . .

In the next Opera stable OP's problem will be fixed 😉

• I think this is the same issue as I'm trying to fix right now.

On forums, they often have a preview function if you hover over the thread title. This is working for me on some forums, but not on one specific one that I use daily.

Oddly, its working on my work PC and it worked on my desktop PC that I sold last week. But not working on my Surface Pro. I've completely uninstalled Opera and all the local data, and reinstalled - no difference.

Any ideas?

• I think this is the same issue as I'm trying to fix right now.
    On forums, they often have a preview function if you hover over the thread title. This is working for me on some forums, but not on one specific one that I use daily.
    Oddly, its working on my work PC and it worked on my desktop PC that I sold last week. But not working on my Surface Pro. I've completely uninstalled Opera and all the local data, and reinstalled - no difference.
    Any ideas?

For another Website / Device, open another thread.
    BTW, check with ONext / ODev.

• On forums, they often have a preview function if you hover over the thread title. This is working for me on some forums, but not on one specific one that I use daily.

It's a problem on a different page and also seems a little different from the one discussed on this topic, so please open a new one.