Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

New Opera Neon - concept browser

• Trying to use Opera Neon on MacOS 10.14.1 and it won't open. It tries, the header bar is visible, but no window. After some effort, just a popup saying it quit and whether or not to send report to Apple.

It worked a couple of weeks ago just fine. I'm unsure, but I might have update MacOS in this time. I have tried ALL versions of Opera/Beta/Dev.... and they all work fine. However, only NEON works with a javascript online learning program from work, I think SAP-learning.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Neon. I have launched in Mac safemode. I have deleted the .plist file in Mac Library. Please help 🙂

• Hey, opera neon keeps crashing every time i try to login into my google account. Any advice?

• I'm opening the Opera neon, I'm entering on Youtube, suddenly crashing as I enter my Google account information.

• Opera Neon doesn't ACCEPT EXTENSIONS, ADD-ON, so for me this next gen browser, is dead !!!!

• As the first post clearly says, it was a concept browser and never meant to be really used on a daily basis.

• bueno he descargado opera neon y me parece muy excelente pero esta en ingles y cuando me voy a ajustes, idioma pongo español latinoamerica y no pasa nada que puedo hacer.
    0_1548364676627_364ba787-6e47-40bc-b86b-5754a868bfc3-image.png
    0_1548364736725_3d82ac18-69a1-4e18-bcb8-5fcf52718d1d-image.png
    0_1548364750011_1e452c7f-be84-4538-928b-aa5b15152fe3-image.png
    0_1548364865016_73f2cf58-0d7f-4e52-af93-87511fbd1d54-image.png
    Por favor ayudenme.

• Please use English in this forum.

• @subi
    I'm getting this too. when i open in an incognito window it seems to fix the problem.

• Hello Opera people,

This post is targeted towards the actual Opera Devs/Mods. From what I've read, Neon was/is purely conceptual.
    Are there any plans on developing this and releasing as an actual browser?? It has great potential and with the addition of extensions and/or the ability to pin web apps it would make it insanely productive. It has great flow and an excellent layout, i would genuinely love to see this developed into something more than a concept.....PLEASE give me an update.

Many Thanks.

• Not an Opera developer/employee, like any mod here, but as far I know, there isn't. Some Neon features have been and may be incorporated into Opera's browsers.

• @w33luk3 Something is on the horizon with Opera ... not sure if it will be Opera Neon-like or not, though. See this: https://blogs.opera.com/desktop/2019/02/r3/