Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Facebook Videos problem

• can someone e-mail to adobe and opera please TwT

last hope is flash player next version ?

• Out of all the sites I go to, Opera has always been buggy on fb

• <p class="t12-art-avis-autcom" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, helvetica, geneva, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
    Same problem here, i really can't watch films on facebook.

• After Opera 34 the browser has a lot of problems. I updated Opera to Opera 35 and now not only videos are buggy, they're not even playing.

Here's a screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/dwzbl98a7/

If you're not going to do something about it, at least let us know to move to another browser and stop posting all the issues that we're having using Opera.

• new version of flash player come let's try https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

• Facebook seems to be serving Opera with html5 videos now. However, there seem to still be issues with them.

• I got really attracted by Opera, at first it seemed a very fast/practical browser. That's the truth, but its videos reading is totally shit, I tried several things to fix this : I still can't watch 75% of the videos on facebook, and I very often get the "cannot be read by this browser" message when i'm trying to watch videos from another website. I can't believe that kind of problems are happening even with a very popular and developped browser such as Opera. It was nice using you Opera, but I need to say good bye, i'm returning to Google Chrome.

• Do you have any extensions installed? Please list them here. Also, try disabling all of the extensions, relaunching the browser and viewing the videos again.

This worked for me... I disabled all my extensions and brought them on one at a time as I tested. "Blur" was the one that caused my problem. Leaving it disabled, I am now able to view the Facebook videos embedded in my various forums.

This may be because I am not logged onto Facebook... and haven't been for a long while.

• Opera NEVER works right,.. not sure why people still use it.

• This means a lot coming from someone who can't seem to operate a forum post...

• I found where is the problem!
    You just need to install update for your windows for Package Media Feature Pack.