Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Gmail problems in O17

• i can confirm this in opera 19 dev too, windows 7 x64

• Yup - experiencing a similar label layout problem on several machines with clean installs of 0pera 17-19 on W8x64 and W7x32. This was not aways the case; rendering was fine until a couple of weeks ago. Guessing Google tweaked some Gmail code that Opera is not handling properly. IE10/11, Chrome and Firefox are all ok.

• I use another Gmail theme but have the same layout problem, and also for the folders on the left I usually have a 'more' button to see more folders whereas now I can just not access these hiden folders. also only since last Opera update.

• I can confirm these same issues with Opera 18.0.1284.49 on Windows 7 64-bit (WoW64).

• I submitted a bug report (DNA-14211) as the problem persists with Opera 19.0.1326.9. See where that goes.

• Originally posted by davey126:

I submitted a bug report (DNA-14211) as the problem persists with Opera 19.0.1326.9. See where that goes.

Is there a way to see those bug reports and if they work on them?

I just received the 18.0.1284.63 update and still no luck, but since you are using the Next version and it is not fixed there either....

• Not that I am aware of. There is a 'bug tracking dashboard' (below) but access appears limited to Opera employees and partners.

https://bugs.opera.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

• Originally posted by davey126:

Not that I am aware of. There is a 'bug tracking dashboard' (below) but access appears limited to Opera employees and partners.

https://bugs.opera.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Thanks, maybe since you submitted i, you will get some info about it.

• Originally posted by Big-Astur:

maybe since you submitted i, you will get some info about it.

Nope, the first thing you will receive is a page saying that you won't get any feedback/contact unless more information is needed.

To check if a bug was fixed the best option is to look at the changelogs.

• for me the problem is solved in just updated 18.0.1284.68 version

• I can confirm the fix is also present in Opera (Next) 19.0.1326.21. Yeah!

• The "wrong layout" issue is indeed fixed on 19.0.1326.21 and 18.0.1284.68, but the "impossible to read buttons" are still an issue when using the custom dark theme on Gmail.

• Yesterday i installed the latest Stable version in another computer (from O12 to O18) and i saw the dark theme working fine. So today i tried in my computer and it works ok too.

So it seems it has been fixed.