Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera problem Windows 10

• Win 10 64 bit - Also Can't turn off opera email notifications sys tray

Tools - Preferences - Advanced - uncheck enable program sounds and uncheck show notification for new messages

boxes stay checked

• Win 10 64 bit - Also Can't turn off opera email notifications sys tray
    Tools - Preferences - Advanced - uncheck enable program sounds and uncheck show notification for new messages
    boxes stay checked

Unrelated to the topic. Please do not hijack topics and open another thread for it.

• "I downloaded the newest Opera for Windows 10 and the scrollbar on any website seems like it is from the 90's, Opera also doesn't display any special characters(ascii I assume), it only displays a white square/rectangle."

I hope Opera Team will fix it soon...

• ...and maybe it will be an opportunity for them to improve customizing of OPERA with skins, as it was "19 versions" ago... 🙂

• Since I installed Windows 10 (which went relatively smoothly considering everyone else's major hassles) I find that Opera 31 keeps crashing for no reason and in the process disables all my extensions. Today after another crash with my extensions disabled, I downloaded a fresh copy of 31 and re-installed over the original. Now all is working again, including all my extensions.

This is driving me nuts.

• ever since i upgraded to win 10 the browser crushes and freeze randomly
    and i have a problem whenever i want to upload a photo to a blog or select file dialog its freeze and cruses sooooo annoying

• I'm also having problems with WhatsApp Web console notifications not working as well as Pushbullet. Also taskbar right-click to launch a private window does not work.

• I found out how to fix the problem of "scrollbar" at least until they fix the bug.

Instal this extension:

https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/slim-scroll-bar/

Then do a slight modification of that extension making a scrollbar thicker:

https://forums.opera.com/post/81919

It works for me 🙂

• IN MY LENOVO THINK PAD X220 WITH SAMSUNG SSD HARD DISK OPERA DOESN´T FUNCTION AT ALL ON WINDOWS 10! MAYBE I HAVE TO CHANGE TO CHROME?

AFTER 10 SECONDS THE PAGE FALLS. AND MY MACHINE IS GOOD AND FAST AND MY WIFI IS ULTRA FAST. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

• WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Not writing all caps would be a good start.

• AFTER 10 SECONDS THE PAGE FALLS

What exactly happens?