1) When dealing with all bookmarks, that is after choosing "Show all bookmarks" from the Bookmarks menu item,
different forms of bookmark display can be selected.
2) Although the images which accompany a bookmark on the speed dial page are nice in some ways, if there are a lot of them, to me it seems to make loading the speed dial page quite slow.
3) The only way I've found to bookmark a collection of tabs all at once, is as a folder on the speed dial page.
So my questions are:
1) is there a way to turn off the display of images for bookmarks on the speed dial page?
2) is there any other way to bookmark a collection of tabs all at once, rather than creating the bookmarks as a folder on the speed dial page? I realize that it is possible to move a folder from the speed dial page into other areas within the bookmark hierarchy; but I feel that some way to bookmark an entire collection of tabs directly into a folder, other than on the speed dial page would be nice.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
It does not show images by default on Windows. I use the Ctrl+B shortcut to add pages to Speed Dial. The behaviour on Unix may be different.
There is currently no way to add open tabs to bookmarks without first saving them to Speed Dial and then moving them to bookmarks manually. I have seen several users request it, and I would like to see it too.