0 0
    viictorex

1 posts

I want to know the same

punicarivella
      0 0
      punicarivella

1 posts

I have same issue, could it be possible to use the Elgato Sat>IP app? It is available for Androids but the app isnot available in the Opera TV store. I would make the Sony TV more useable ;-)

fawadanwar
        0 0
        fawadanwar

1 posts

Same question from my side too. Any IPTV app on the horizon? Like Smart IPTV?

nemoti
          0 0
          nemoti

1 posts

Same question. Any IPTV app? When it could appear in store? Like OTT player, ForkPlayer etc.

aostrowska
            0 0
            aostrowska

1 posts

Hi,

We tested OTT player, but at this moment it can't be publish at Opera TV Store. There is possibility to upload OTT player using Develop tools: For more information please see the following link: https://dev.opera.com/tv/testing-your-app-inside-opera-tv-store/ You can also load any url by URL Loader.

rhanania
              0 0
              rhanania

1 posts

Yeah that doesn't help either. So again, any iptv app on opera tv store?

kkapala
                0 0
                Soccer

14 posts

Dear user,

you can use OTT player application we published sometime ago. It is available on Changhong, Samsung, Sony, TiVo and Hisense devices.

ghanidev
                  0 0
                  ghanidev

7 posts

Dear user, you can use OTT player application we published sometime ago. It is available on Changhong, Samsung, Sony, TiVo and Hisense devices.

OTT No existing in hisense

s023007
                    0 0
                    s023007

1 posts

I found the ottplayer and dowloaded it in my sony tv. The problem i didnt found the iptv links that works. Please send the iptv links that works for sony tv.

davistorres
                      0 0
                      davistorres

5 posts

Aside from ott player, is there any other apps that will works the iptv on opera tv?

salem222222
                        0 0
                        salem222222

2 posts

Is there any ways to install the iptv app (like Samsung -LG TV) ?

riyad2000
                          0 0
                          riyad2000

1 posts

lavalux smart tv

troisieme
                            0 0
                            troisieme

1 posts

Hello I´m from Mexico and i´ve got a ROWA smart tv, and I´ve getting to see a iptv tv using URL LOADER, you can watch this link going to be help, sorry my english not is perfect as you can see, well bye.

domenicopru
                              0 0
                              domenicopru

2 posts

hello i have KDL-55w805a when url loader open this link http://widjet.ottplayer.es/operatv/ but the size its wrong , i mean i can see only 1/4 .... only corner high/left , then impossible to use . what can i do ?

This discussion has been closed.