Lost my account *urgent*

nunovi
nunovi

6 posts

Hi,

Ok, so I've recently reinstalled my windows and when I installed Opera, tried with so much combinations of passwords and usernames/emails and somehow didn't succeed. What is weird here is that I only use 2 emails, and the second email I've made AFTER you've invented opera accounts, and same I have 2-3 password combinations which I use for long time with not a single problem. The thing is that I kept saved HUNDREDS of links and documents bookmarked on that account and that's really from crucial meaning to me. I've already tried to recover my password sending to both my e-mails but none of them received the mail. I don't know, if you could search up account from my IP or anything else.. As again, this is really huge to me, so please if you can somehow manage to help me, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

18 Replies - 993 Views

nunovi
    0 0
    nunovi

6 posts

Very helpful so far, thanks

leocg
      0 0
      leocg

13054 posts

• 10000 posts

I've already tried to recover my password sending to both my e-mails but none of them received the mail.

Have you check your spam folder?

nunovi
      0 0
      nunovi

6 posts

I did, nothing there

leocg
        0 0
        leocg

13054 posts

• 10000 posts

I did, nothing there

And have you tried to use your username to recover your password?

nunovi
        0 0
        nunovi

6 posts

Yess, I did, I tried everything, it's impossible that I missed my username/mail because I use few of them for years and I know them

nunovi
          0 0
          nunovi

6 posts

Can you somehow at least track my zzzeming@gmail.com email address if there's any account registered on it? Or if there's no any, then can you try to track my IP Address or anything?

Please, it's very important, I had over 100 files bookmarked there

sgunhouse
            0 0
            sgunhouse

3782 posts

• Server monkey
            • 2000 posts

We (forum mods) have no special access to the Sync servers ... You'll have to wait until an Opera employee answers.

bkazmierczak
            0 0
            bkazmierczak

18 posts

• Server monkey

zzzeming@gmail.com.. hm.. let's forward it to proper guy at opera.

bkazmierczak
            0 0
            bkazmierczak

18 posts

• Server monkey

There is no user with email="zzzeming@gmail.com" in our database. Reset password functionality should work just fine if you provide proper email.

nunovi
            0 0
            nunovi

6 posts

Problem is that I don't use any more mail than that. Can you maybe try with andrej_czv@live.com or vipannuno@mail.com .. If that doesn't work is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY to track emails used from my IP address?

leocg
              0 0
              leocg

13054 posts

• 10000 posts

If you use the password reset/recover tool with this account (nunovi), do you receive the email with the link to reset your password?

regent5310
              0 0
              regent5310

4 posts

I got a same problem here, and they got no support! I have to pretend i am new here in order to get help, like, I use the email i registered to re-register! But, all my data losts!!! :( Don't ask me to check the spam folder, since I've use the forget password function for million times, and there is nothing. P.S. Opera is good, but their official support sucks! I cannot get any help except here!

sgunhouse
                0 0
                sgunhouse

3782 posts

• Server monkey
                • 2000 posts

Lost data? So then. you're really asking about Sync but in the wrong forum?

Do you still have access to the email address you originally registered under?

regent5310
                0 0
                regent5310

4 posts

NOT AT ALL!! Or, describing the problem in other way, I was shocked when I use the right and original data to login for the first time (when I have took my computer back from the repair workshop), I was shocked by their ""Invalid Login""! Then, I've tried a few times and it simply just didn't work.

leocg
                  0 0
                  leocg

13054 posts

• 10000 posts

I was shocked by their ""Invalid Login""!

Have you ever recreated your password after they have reset the passwords?

regent5310
                  0 0
                  regent5310

4 posts

Have you ever recreated your password after they have reset the passwords?

Well, after I found out it didn't work, I try to use the password reset function, and I never receive the reset email.

NOT EVEN TRASH AND SPAM FOLDER!

leocg
                    0 0
                    leocg

13054 posts

• 10000 posts

Well, after I found out it didn't work, I try to use the password reset function, and I never receive the reset email

And did you have a valid email address associated with your account?

regent5310
                    0 1
                    regent5310

4 posts

yes, of course. but it just don't work

This discussion has been closed.