New Opera Forums launching soon!
Discussion thread

[Solved]Where is the location of speed dial file?

dejan-lap
Earth

4 posts

Sync doesn't do this and i have manually to do. Then i have to c/p in Ubuntu 16.04. Probably this is the location: /home/user/.config/opera

6 Replies - 125 Views

leocg
    1 0
    leocg

13248 posts

• 10000 posts

Speed Dials are part of bookmarks so they are inside the Bookmarks file.

Sync doesn't do this

Did you check in 'other speed dials'?

dejan-lap
    0 0
    Earth

4 posts

Yes, they are inside bookmark > dekstop > folder > all my speed dials from where i sync. Can i somehow directly from there to put them on speed dial windows or to open all of them and then to add to speed dial?

leocg
      1 0
      leocg

13248 posts

• 10000 posts

Just copy them to the 'speed dial' folder in the bookmarks manager.

dejan-lap
      0 0
      Earth

4 posts

Great!!! Thank you very much! :)) Just one short question. What to do with: other speed dials > desktop-L5T.... to leave there or to remove?

How will work now? When i change on ubuntu something in Opera (add new bookmark, add speed dial, left some open tabs, remove something,...) and go to the windows will it be the same after sync?

leocg
        1 0
        leocg

13248 posts

• 10000 posts

Just one short question. What to do with: other speed dials > desktop-L5T.... to leave there or to remove?

If you won't need its content anymore, you can delete it. Just note that if you delete it, the content will be removed from that device.

How will work now? When i change on ubuntu something in Opera (add new bookmark, add speed dial, left some open tabs, remove something,...) and go to the windows will it be the same after sync?

You should be able to see new bookmarks added on one Opera installation in the other synced ones. Regarding speed Dials, they will appear on 'other speed dials' while open tabs will be listed under tabs menu.

dejan-lap
        0 0
        Earth

4 posts

I need it. Then i won't deleted because that is sync from win10 and the same sync i use on ubuntu. Thank you for all answers!

This discussion has been closed.