Forums are closed as read-only due to our ongoing migration to the new forums page.
Discussion thread

Opera 47.0 speed dial colours are wrong?

hirwaunman
Palette

33 posts

When you load Opera 47.0 the speed dial colours are wrong, some are changed to different colours and others look washed out. It takes a screen refresh to correct the colours, but after browsing a few sites, the wrong colours are back and you have to refresh the screen again to correct them? I think I read some time ago that this was a known issue, but I cannot find the post? So does anyone know when this niggling problem will be fixed please?

3 Replies - 66 Views

sgunhouse
    0 0
    sgunhouse

3877 posts

• Server monkey
    • 2000 posts

No idea. I reported it when it was still in Developer, with screenshots and everything. Actually it isn't as bad in the current Developer as it was at the time - or as it is in Stable now - but I still see it from time to time.

Could be hardware-related since I haven't seen more posts about it. The system I encounter it on has built-in AMD/ATI graphics.

hirwaunman
    0 0
    Palette

33 posts

I run the home version of Windows 10, and there has been no major update to my system for some time, but it could be related to the Creators update (about a month ago) as this problem has only been present since then? It's a minor irritation that I can live with, but it would be nice if it were fixed!

jamm3e
      0 0
      jamm3e

1 posts

That's exactly the problem I have with latest Opera 47.0.2631.80. When browser starts speed dial is too lazy to load the real colors and is a bleak parody of what it used to be.

Here's an example of wrong colors https://i.imgur.com/V6mNUYx.png

And my usual Speed dial looks like this https://i.imgur.com/q2qvUWf.png

After I refresh the page it goes back to normal, but some time later reverts back to pastel colors.

I use Windows 8.1/64 bit, Intel i3 processor and ATI Radeon HD 5730 graphics.

Is there a place I could report this or add info to a previous reports?