New extreme mode does't work on some sites

ibakalov
ibakalov

2 posts

Hello, Recently I’ve notice that since the last update of opera mini for android (version 26 ), some websites are loading in normal mode even the opera is put on extreme. I’m not sure if that is bug or there have same ways to prevent the browser from going thru proxy server.

4 Replies - 162 Views

mbaluta
    0 0
    mbaluta

229 posts

• Opera employee

That's correct, some sites may load with High or No compression mode even when you select Extreme mode.

ibakalov
    0 0
    ibakalov

2 posts

Thank you! Is it possible to make that on one site that i'm developing?

elmo
      0 0
      Hockey

2 posts

Hello, I've been looking for a solution from months. I'm developing websites for clients in Africa, where opera mini is the default browser on many devices. Unfortunately the websites are loading slower in extreme mode, because most of the opera servers are located in USA or GB and the traffic for those people (with really poor internet connection) is actually international. Is there any way to avoid opera cache servers or choose the closest one or tell the browser to not use cache and compression?

Thanks in advance!

leocg
        0 0
        leocg

13037 posts

• 10000 posts

Is there any way to avoid opera cache servers or choose the closest one or tell the browser to not use cache and compression?

Stay on topic. Don't hijack other people's threads.

Your question has nothing to do with this topic. Please open a new one.