"Settings" or "Options" no longer available

7icon7
7icon7

1 posts

Hi, I am using the Opera android app on my Samsung 12.2" tablet. In fact have been using it for a long time. Today I mistakenly changed the user agent from Tablet to Mobile and right after I did that the link to Options went away. Now I seem to be stuck in mobile. I have tried all the links and none of them brings up options/settings.

Any ideas? Thanks,

4 Replies - 177 Views

gabrieljonathan123
    0 0
    gabrieljonathan123

48 posts

Have you tried simply reinstalling opera? Or deleting cached files using CCleaner?

sgunhouse
      0 0
      sgunhouse

3782 posts

• Server monkey
      • 2000 posts

Bottom right corner has the 3 bars menu that was top-left in tablet mode. The menu will look more like a toolbox along the bottom part of the screen; in the center of the bottom row is the traditional gear/sprocket icon for Settings, even if it is not labeled. Unfortunately you lose your work when Opera restarts - I had to type this again as I didn't post it before changing back to tablet mode.

davfel01
      0 0
      davfel01

2 posts

.Anyone have any idea how to get the b preferences tab on samsung tablet, android lollipop?

sgunhouse
        0 0
        sgunhouse

3782 posts

• Server monkey
        • 2000 posts

There is no "Preferences" under settings. What, specifically, are you looking to find there?